Monday, August 3, 2009

Nothing new

We had a lazy weekend really.

A couple cute things...Savannah finally said Love you. She said it to Gigi as she was leaving yesterday. Then she said it again to Matt last night and then to me as I was tucking her into bed. It's more like "Wuv Vu". So sweet!

Oh, she's really bad about hitting when she gets mad. She'll hit me, Caedmon, Matt...herself! We went for a walk yesterday and she got mad at me (long story). I pick her up and she starts wailing on me. So I put her down (keep in mind she's screaming bloody murder). I turn around and she's smacking her own face over and over. It broke my heart (although I couldn't help but laugh a little at her tantrum). Once she stopped hitting herself she covered her face up with her hands. She was a sad panda!

Caedmon's movie for the weekend was Herbie Fully Loaded (yes with Lindsay Lohan). There is a scene in the end where four fighter jets fly over the race track. He refers to them as "Marcos" because the fighter jet in the movie Cars is named Marco. Anyway, I told him if he wanted to fly Marcos when he got older he could. He said "nah, I want to drive race cars."

He's quite the fan of Nascar, so who knows.

1 comment:

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

Hands are not for hitting! Need me come down there and restrain her? Just kidding! I would take her out and spoil her!

Loved the phone message! I'm going to keep in forever! So cute!