Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Caedmon funny

Once we got home last night Matt was getting the kids out of the car and I was hauling everything inside. Molly, the dog, needed to go out, so I let her out the garage door (thinking Matt was right there). As luck would happened, someone was walking their dogs and Molly took off after them.

Matt was able to get Molly by the time she was at the stop sign (not far). As Matt's fussing at Molly to get back to the house, Caedmon says...with the exasperated face and voice, all the while shaking his head..."I just want a cat."

~ Amanda

3 comments:

Jenn Sugg said...

That's so darn cute! We have a cat you guys can have... I'm always trying to give her away with no takers. Now's your chance. Going once... going twice...

Libby said...

Ha Ha Ha - way to go Cademon

Erica Walters said...

The voice of wisdom...