Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July on the 13th of July

I bet you all have lost sleep wondering what we did for the 4th of July!

Caedmon spent a little time at Gigi's and Poppy's house.


Later Saturday night, after a day of hanging out at Gigi's and Poppy's, we caught some fireworks at the local shopping center (nothing too spectacular). Really - we waited and waited and waited for them to begin. Really, who knew 'dusk' meant well after 9pm? Entertaining 2 little ones in the bed of a truck for over an hour was e.x.h.a.u.s.t.i.n.g.!





After the fireworks we had an over night visitor. Mia, our neighbor's 4 month old daughter, spent the night with us (her parents had to work and her Grandma was out of town). She was such a good baby. Matt told her to keep me up all night so I'd remember how crappy little babies and night time can be, but she was an angel of course. It was fun watching Caedmon and Savannah entertain Mia. They were mostly fascinated with her carseat carrier. :)


~ Amanda

2 comments:

gigi said...

I love your updated look. I am enjoying a few minutes of quiet just reading my daughter's blogs. I love you and thank you for the updated pictures. Mom

Brianne said...

Super Cute pictures! I love the new layout, too! :)