Tuesday, July 7, 2009

11 on Tuesday

1. Have I mentioned I love the Twilight series books? Ahhhh, they make me happy.

2. We were at a cook out w/ Matt's unit last night and a 3 y/o girl fell on the cement and busted her mouth all sorts of up: busted bottom lip, bruised upper gums, bloody nose...the works. Before we left she asked Caedmon for a kiss and he looks at her and say "no way, you have a boo boo on your lip, ewww."

3. Cheetos are called "Tiger sticks" according to Caedmon...makes sense as there is a stripped Cheetah on the package and they are sticks.

4. I have ever mentioned what a great sleeper Savannah is. We probably have to wake her up at 9am a couple times a week. That is after she goes to bed at 7:30pm.

5. I was at the gym with Matt today and was taking a 45lb weight off the bar. I placed it on the ground, next to the rack and it (according to Matt) bounced a couple of times and landed right on my leg (where you tennis shoe meets your leg). I don't think I've ever made that kind of noise before. Then the tears welled up in my eyes and I had to fight hard to push them back. It hurt! It's gonna leave a nice bruise I'm sure. It's already swollen.

6. We signed Caedmon up for "swim school" today. He starts Saturday morning.

7. I need reassurance...we currently have Savannah and Caedmon enrolled in the fall for preschool....Caedmon does need to go to preschool right (considering he is 3.5 yo and has never been in a structured setting)? It would be an injustice to them for us to take them out just because we'd save about $300/mo if we didn't send them. That could be $300/month toward our Great Debt Payoff of 2009.

8. There really is no status update on our Great Debt Payoff of 2009...it's kind of at a stand still right now. I hate how life creates bills. Blah.

9. Matt has a boy's weekend scheduled for late August and I'm in the process of scheduling a Girl's Weekend for early August!

10. Today is my Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Poppy Joe!!!

11. There is an extra one today....today is the 10 year anniversary of a friend and classmate, Jason, who was killed in a car accident right after our High School Graduation.

~ Amanda

2 comments:

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

I am also completely engrossed in the Twilight books. I just finished the 4th at 4am on Monday night. Could not put it down! And the soundtrack to the movie is continuous playlist!

Caed and Sas will be great in preschool. Coming from a teacher/ therapist- it's perfect time for them! And Caeders will be the hit of the class, I bet! You can do it!

ALC said...

Worth waiting for. Hope your leg is okay. Caedmon will THRIVE in preschool and you'll see a huge difference in Sav. I think it's money well spent.