As I mentioned a few weeks ago I've been working on Savannah's room. I took down the circle wall decals (just wasn't digging them). I replaced them with these super cute vinyl decals from Dali Decals. I also found a monogrammed vinyl decal from Studio JK from Etsy. I love the flowers and the name decal is cute, but not my favorite. It's not as cute as on the one on the site, but it's cute and serves it purpose. Can I say cute anymore?
Now I just need something to go above her bed. Any ideas?
BTW- Her name is even although it looks a tad off. We measured it four different ways and each way had the same result. I'm guessing it's the whimiscal font that causes it to look a bit uneven.




7 comments:
Wow, she's all grown up with a big girl bed and now a big girl room too! It turned out super cute!! Good job.
That REALLY is cute! I LOVE her name and I don't think it looks off... I see what you meant by the font! The flowers are PRECIOUS! Good job Mc!
TOO CUTE AMANDA! Love it! Great job! I think that it looks awesome!
Love it Love it...I wish there were more boyish decals. We are getting our playroom painted tomorrow. I need ideas that are unisex!
Oh my adorable!!!
That is super cute! I love getting crafty! :) I will have to think of something for above her bed!!!! :) Great Job!
I love the flowers on the wall! Super cute!
Post a Comment