Monday, June 1, 2009

What's behind door #3

A couple of years ago we traded in our sedan to make room for baby #2. Since we were upside down with the car, we decided to do the unmentionable and lease a vehicle. It was a 36 month, 36,000 mile lease. Well wouldn't you know it we were on month 26 and we already had over 33,000 miles. So we had to move and move quickly to find a new car because let's face it, I didn't want to end up paying $.20/mile for every mile over 36,000 miles.

After much, and I mean a lot, of searching and weighing options (thanks again Crissie for listening to me obsess and for always giving the best advice) I decided to see what Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge could do for us.

So you are probably asking, what did they do for you considering you are breaking your lease 10 months early and have a base model Chrysler Pacifica with a trade in value that definitely won't come close to the buy out price....

Well they ROCKED, that is what they did!!! They got us into the vehicle I wanted and managed to lower our monthly payments by $60/month. Woohoo! Not only are they miracle workers over there but they weren't pushy. They listened to our needs and were able to exceed our requests!!! Two thumbs up for Ken at Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge!!!

Without further adu, meet my new (to me) 2007 Dodge Durango SLT. It's an 8 passenger Durango (3 seats in the 2nd and 3rd rows), leather interior, sun roof, seat warmers, 6 disc changer (as if I listen to more than 1 disc at a time), it's a Hemi (whatever that means but people keep asking if it is), and we love it!


post signature

5 comments:

Crissie said...

Hooray!!!
Sweet ride chica...the kids will love sitting up so high. 3 rows huh...? Sounds like you have room for a couple more kids ;-)
LOL!

Erica Walters said...

I love your new vehicle. Congrats on getting such a good deal. I like to think Dave would be proud! Oh, and I LOVE the new blog!

Brianne said...

I love it! So when are you guys coming car-shopping with me!!? Sounds like you got a great deal, and I need your negotiating tactics!:)

Tiff said...

Seriously.... when is Aunt Jamima going to die... I NEED a new car and AM jealous!!! Rock on Mc for such a good deal!!! Now send some of that luck my way!!!!

Kelly said...

Wooo-hoooo! Looks awesome, Amanda!