About a month ago I said I was going to cut Savannah's hair, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Caedmon was 19 months old before his first hair cut. Savannah turned 21 months yesterday and had never had a hair cut...before Saturday. It's not an offical first hair cut, but I had to do it and I DID IT MYSELF...something I swore I would never do...that and buy yellow/orange dial soap and freeze loaves of bread. :)
I did not do anything other than trim up her bangs, which I usually sweep to the side anyway, but she got a lot of compliments Saturday night!


1 comment:
I love the haircut! She is so precious! I swore I would never do the home-haircut either, but since Taryn's hair is kinda curly, you can't tell how uneven it really is! :) Well, no one other than me, naturally! :)
Post a Comment