Tuesday, June 23, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Four years ago today I found out I was pregnant with Caedmon.

2. I only remember because it was the day before my mom's birthday.

3. Caedmon asked me tonight, "do we want another baby?" Then he offered up my BFF's baby girl.

4. Savannah said her first spanish word today, abre, which means open.

5. This whole Jon & Kate + 8 thing is completely ridiculous. If you want to do what is best for your children, terminate your contract with TLC and focus on your family. You are both in the wrong, stop being media whores, and focus on your marriage. Gees, it's not rocket science. Do you think all the churches and families who donated money to their family are pissed right now? Can we say hyprocrites?

6. I grilled out for the first time ever tonight. Meaning I started the grill, put the meat on it, flipped the meat, took it off and ... now that I'm thinking about it I need to go close the grill and cover it back up. But I didn't burn my eyebrows off or the house down!

7. This weekend coming up is the first weekend we do not have plans since mid April. I'm not really sure what to do with myself or my kids.

8. Both kids are jumping off the side of the pool these days. It's crazy. Savannah is braver than Caedmon. Maybe braver isn't the right word, maybe she's just more carefree and doesn't think things through as much as Caedmon does. I guess Caedmon gets that personality trait from me.

9. When I take the kids to the gym daycare, Savannah cries when I drop them off and Caedmon cries when I pick them up. He tells me to "go work out longer."

10. I took the kids to the gym today and when I left Savannah she was standing near a teacher who was reading a Dora book. When I picked her up 50 minutes later, she was still standing in front of the same teacher who was reading the same book. Remind me to bake cookies for these teachers!

post signature

2 comments:

Erica Walters said...

I'm bothered by the whole Jon & Kate thing also. It's like a big commercial on their show now. Did you notice the "Create Crooked" shirts the kids had on the whole time they were getting their free houses? You can definitely tell a difference in the two people as they've gotten more attention. I just hope everything turns out okay for their kids.

Jenny P said...

I completely agree with you on the whole J&K plus 8 thing!! I was hoping the big surprise was that they were ending the show. Anyways, moving on to your most recent post-Caedmon is adorable as always-gosh he has grown up fast!!