Today has been such a beautiful day. Since Saturday turned out to be a long day (details to come), I decided to keep it low key today. After a lazy morning I packed the kids up in hopes of going Strawberry picking, but they were closed for ripening. So we met our neighbors at the local park for some play time and a McD Happy Meal picnic!
Unfortuntely while running around, Caedmon missed a step and fell belly first into the wooden parameter. He only suffered a superficial cut under his big toe, but it was enough to cause a meltdown. While Caedmon was melting down, Savannah managed to fall off the picnic table face first...so before CPS arrived I decided we better get out of there.
Anyway, I managed to get a few pictures of them before I called it quits. Forgive the lack of Caedmon pictures, but it's incredibly difficult to get a picture of him these days...he sticks his hand out and says "NO PICTURES, GO AWAY."
Unfortuntely while running around, Caedmon missed a step and fell belly first into the wooden parameter. He only suffered a superficial cut under his big toe, but it was enough to cause a meltdown. While Caedmon was melting down, Savannah managed to fall off the picnic table face first...so before CPS arrived I decided we better get out of there.
Anyway, I managed to get a few pictures of them before I called it quits. Forgive the lack of Caedmon pictures, but it's incredibly difficult to get a picture of him these days...he sticks his hand out and says "NO PICTURES, GO AWAY."






1 comment:
Adorable. I like the new background, too. I miss those kids.
Post a Comment