Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Big girl beds and Thomas the Train

Here are the pictures to go along with the 10 on Tuesday. I'm so far behind in blogging. I'm hoping to use the nights this week to work on catching up and to update my blog. Matt's working nights this week, so I can sit at the computer once the kids go to bed and not feel too guilty.

Big Girl Bed!!! Her room is painted a blue color, not quite a Tiffany's Blue. I searched high and low for a purple comforter and finally found this one at JCPennys. We have some polkadot wallies (wall stickers) up right now, but I think they are too small, so we'll probably replace them at some point.


Thomas Live!!! What a good time and how cute are these kiddos with their conductors hats!



And I couldn't decide on which picture of Caedmon was the cutest!




post signature

1 comment:

Dana Corey said...

I can't believe Savannah sat through it. I wanted to take James but I think we will wait until next year.