Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. We had another wedding this weekend. This time it was a local wedding at Duke Gardens. Congratulations to Casey and Jessica!

2. Work is still freaking crazy busy. One day it may slow down, but as long as I continue to do two people's job...I doubt it will.

3. Gigi generously bought us tickets to Thomas Live. I was a little worried that Caedmon would not enjoy it. He hasn't really played trains in a while, but little do I know. Caedmon liked it and Savannah LOVED it! {pictures to come}

4. I'm so far behind on my DVR. I've got about 3 hours of Grey's Anatomy to watch and 3 episodes of Desperate.

5. I'm pretty excited about the three day weekend. No big plans and that makes it even better!

6. This is week 5 of working out by doing Crossfit (http://www.crossfit.com/ or http://www.crossfitnc.com/) work outs! I have to say I love them. I've altered my diet some so it's higher in protein and lower in carbs and sugar. The combination of the work outs and diet have allowed to me feel stronger. In fact I haven't even gained weight (muscle weight). I've actually lost a few pounds!

7. Which means I'm offically back to what I weighed the day I got married. It only took a month shy of 4 years. {I didn't get married almost 4 years ago, it was 4 years ago in June I found out we were expecting}

8. Savannah had moved out of her crib about a month ago. We finished paiting her bed and set it up today. Well guess where she wanted to sleep tonight (as in cried until I gave in)? Yeap, her crib. I think it's time to just take it down. She's been sleeping on her twin bed mattress for a month or so now, I don't know what her deal was tonight.

9. Speaking of Savannah, she's got a stomach bug or something...as in her diaper can't contain what she is putting out. Ewwww! Plus she got all 4 incisors at the same time. That explains a LOT. Maybe the two (teeth and stinky diapers) are related...who knows. Our Pediatrician said that it's not the actual act of "teething" that causes diarrehea; rather it's all the germs they pick up by putting things in their mouth that actually causes the diarrehea (they pick up a bug of sorts).

10. Aren't you glad you got to read about diarrehea today!?!?!?!

post signature

No comments: