My baby that is! The only thing holding her back from being a completely big girl are diapers!
Last night Savannah spent the first night in her big girl bed. Only 30 seconds of tears as we closed the door. I checked on her about 45 minutes later and she was out cold. She slept through the night and was still snoozing when I left for work this morning.
I *maybe* a little sad about this!
Last night Savannah spent the first night in her big girl bed. Only 30 seconds of tears as we closed the door. I checked on her about 45 minutes later and she was out cold. She slept through the night and was still snoozing when I left for work this morning.
I *maybe* a little sad about this!
PS. Excuse all the "stuff" in the bed with her. The girl sleeps with 4-5 of her bunnies, Baby Tad, her Tinker pillow, atleast 5 pacis, and usually two blankets. Last night I threw in his jumbo pink bunny in hopes of it keeping her comfort. That bunny did not move from the spot where I put it, so I guess I can take that out of her bed.



3 comments:
We're about to make this transition with Mason - yes, I'm much later than you.....guess I just can't come to terms with it that early.
I can't come to terms with putting James in a big boy bed either. He loves his bed so much! I guess we will do it on his Birthday! Good luck with Savannah!
Awww! She's such a sweetie! I love seeing these little ones in their big beds. So precious. I'm glad she's transitioning well!!
Post a Comment