Thursday, April 23, 2009

What do you think?

I was bored tonight so I revamped the old blog. I found a great new site with a lot of super cute backgrounds. It was hard choosing one.

My retrieval went well today. They increased the compensation by $500, so that was a nice surprise...just in time for Matt's birthday! They retrieved...get this.....19 eggs. OH MY! Apparently average is 10. I was a little more crampy than I remembered being last time, but a 2.5 hour nap seemed to fix that. The funniest part of it all was when I was moving from the procedure room to the recovery room. I just barely remember this and I even had to ask if it was true or not. Anyway the nurse asked "what did you dream about". My response..."FACEBOOK". How lame am I? I dreamt of Facebook.

Anyway- sit tight. We have a busy weekend in store and I hope to report back with lots of pictures of Thing 1 and Thing 2.

post signature

4 comments:

Libby said...

CUTE! Love the new design!

Erica Walters said...

I LOVE the new blog..very snazzy! Congrats on the extra cash. That's very exciting! I'd love to know how you got your signature on each blog entry. I've been trying to figure that out myself:)

Crissie said...

Awesome border....I love it.
Feel free to use mine if you want to play around with layout (HINT, HINT!!) - the kids are getting their pics taken Sunday - so I'll have something to put at the top of the banner that isn't a year old!!!
I'm glad the retrival went well...that's awesome!

Brianne said...

Super cute blog layout! I am glad you are feeling well after your procedure. Wowee, you almost doubled the average of eggs....you super reproducer, you! Glad everything went well, and I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!