That is how old Caedmon was when Savannah was born. That is exactly how old Savannah is today.
It's kind of a sad day for me for some reason. I mean I brought another life into this world when Caedmon was Savannah's age and that's not happening now...not even close. We'll wait a few more years until we decide on #3.
The funny thing is, looking back...we had really high expectations for Caedmon at such a young age. Heck, we probably still do but the weird thing is you don't realize how ridiculous your expectations are until you have a second child. Maybe your expectations are lower, maybe it's because you're preoccupied, or maybe it's because you've been there and been through that stage before. You're not in such a rush to get to the next stage.
1 comment:
I know EXACTLY what you mean! Nixon is already past the age that Landon was when I got pregnant with Nixon. It's so sad to me b/c I wanted all my kids to be relatively close together, but Nixon still feels like such a baby to me:) Oh well, I'm assuming the next will come along in the near future (2 - 3 years) and all will be well:)
Post a Comment