Yesterday we heard the following sentences come out of Caedmon's mouth.
* It's your responsibility to purchase chocolate.
* No, it's not okay. I need to talk to you about my problem.
* Okay, I'm back. I just needed some privacy.
Hello 30 year old woman...what have you done with my three year old son?
Chocolate, problems, privacy? Oh my!
* It's your responsibility to purchase chocolate.
* No, it's not okay. I need to talk to you about my problem.
* Okay, I'm back. I just needed some privacy.
Hello 30 year old woman...what have you done with my three year old son?
Chocolate, problems, privacy? Oh my!
4 comments:
LOVE the chocolate comment! "I need some privacy!" is something we've heard from Jack too! Too funny what they come up with!!!
Love it! Little People crack me up!
This is the best post ever!!! He says the cutest things.
I can't wait for LG to say stuff like that... I want to have a conversation with that LITTLE MAN! HAHA! TOOOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment