We're alive...just enjoying the spring like weather and getting used to our new schedule (well Matt's new schedule, but it's our new schedule).
Poor Savannah has taken two bad tumbles in 4 days. Saturday she slipped on sand at the playground and her front teeth ended breaking through her bottom lip and scraping her chin.
Then today her loving brother pushed her into a doll stroller and popped her in the mouth. About a month ago I was all worried that her top lip was connected to her upper gums andd so her front teeth had a nice gap because of this. Of course the pediatrician assured me that she'd take a tumble one day and bust it. Sure enough, that piece of skin is now gone. It looks a tad painful really, but the mouth heals quickly.
Caedmon is just being three, what can you say (see the picture below- caught him in the act of sassing me). But really, he's quite a good kid. He just has his moments.
Saturday I was sitting on the couch with him and out of the blue he says "Mommy we don't say Tootie Face."
I looked at him w/ a confused expression and said "I didn't say Tootie Face".
He sternly looked at me and said "I told you we don't say dat word".
He completely set me up!


No comments:
Post a Comment