Saturday, March 7, 2009

The difference between boys and girls.

It's supposed to be a beautiful 80 degrees here in the south today. So I picked a cute little dress for Savannah to wear while we prance around town. I also bought these little hair rubber bands for little girls last night in an attempt to get her mullet up in pigtails.
So this morning I'm getting Savannah dressed and Caedmon says to me "she looks silly with those ear hair things"!! So I tell him they are called "pig tails".
Then he looks at me and says "her needs pants on mom....gosh!".
Hey 3 year old little guy...news flash...I think I know better than you how to dress your sister.
Since I've started to type this blog, she has managed to brush all the hair forward...so she's running around w/ a mohawk down the middle of her head w/ "ear hair" coming out the sides.
I'm calling this pig tail day offically O-V-E-R! We'll try again another time.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How cute! Little boys are so funny. We definitely need to see some pics next time ;-)