After getting some food advice from some friends I decided we would give the old Corndog a try. I picked up the Morningstar brand of Corndogs at the grocery store and wondered if they would go untouched like most other dinners around our house.
So last night Matt and I decided it was time, I sat the plate with the corndog down in front of Caedmon and he looked at me and said "how do you eat this Mommy?"
So I told him it was similar to a popsicle, just hold it by the stick and eat it from the top.
A couple bites it and it's going unexpectedly well. Then I heard "hey there is a hot dog in there."
He ate the whole thing except for the last bite and still refused to dip it in mustard (the kid will not touch food if it has mustard on it).
Two thumbs up for Corndogs!
Meanwhile, Savannah's sat on her plate and she would not touch it with a 10 foot pole.
1 comment:
Man CORNDOGS are my FAVORITE! I LOVE 'em! I get one EVERY YEAR at the fair! Too funny!
Post a Comment