Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet little sleeping girl

Gigi (my mom) bought Savannah an American Girl Bity Baby for Christmas. Matt named her Lupita and the kids call her Pita for short. Little Pita has spent the last 2 months laying in the doll cradle Santa brought Savannah. Maybe she had no interest in it, maybe she had no idea what to do with them but over the last week both kids have adopted Pita as if she was a new addition to our family. Every night I have to change Pita's clothes (at least twice). We feed Pita, put her down to nap, take Pita to Caedmon's imaginary school (that is held in Savannah's closet). Caedmon will carry the little pink Bity Baby book bag on his back. It's like it's finally clicked with both of them what they are supposed to do with a doll and since we can change this baby's clothes, etc Pita seems to be a perfect addition.

The past two nights Savannah has gone to bed with Pita. I went to check on her tonight and this is how I found the two of them.





I love this little girl!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awwww! This is so sweet! I love sleeping baby pics. I took a couple of Tatum at naptime today, actually. It's so fun to look back on them when they're bigger, isn't it?

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

Hmm...Maybe they are trying to hint to you that they want a 3rd!!