Monday, February 9, 2009

Pictures

Aiden's birthday party was a costume party. Sadly it's hard to jump in a bouncey house with a Thomas the train costume on, so Caedmon was just Caedmon for the day. Savannah was a cute little lady bug. Aiden dressed as Darth Vader (or I think, I always get these superheros messed up...Superman, spiderman- eh, they're all the same).

Oh and while jumping Caedmon decided he had to pee. So he gets down and drops trow right in front of everyone. Matt was a bit mortified, but I just laughed. I mean how can we punish him when on the way to G'ville we had to pull over on the side of the road so he could go pee pee. I was completely on Caedmon's side until yesterday when we're working in the front yard and Caedmon again, drops trow and goes. Oy vey!





She looks thrilled doesn't she? This is what a 16 month looks like with 5 minutes of a nap!




1 comment:

Libby said...

Ha Ha Ha - I am totally laughing at Cademon! That's a hoot! Mine have YET to do that but I know it's in my future (probably this Spring)! Boys will be boys.