After working as a Parole Officer Matt decided to shift gears and join the Police Dept, he graduated from the Academy last night...
I was one proud wife I must say. Matt received the award for best overall in Physical Fitness and for Highest GPA (I believe it was 93.4% but a little man had to go potty about that time so I was distracted).He's off work until February 23 when he starts his shift working nights with his Field Training Officer.
Congratulations Daddy Matt! Get ready for some picture overload!!! Oh and I apologize for the bad pictures. The service was in a church and the lighting was pretty darn terrible. Oh and the lady in the pictures with Caedmon is Miss Kristy. She's the wife of another cadet and Caedmon's girlfriend!






4 comments:
Congratulations Uncle Matt! We are very proud of you!
Yay! Now the real fun begins! :) Go get some Bad Boys Matt!!!!(Taryn's favorite show next to Scooby Doo is Cops! :) )
Yea Mr. Matt!!!!
Big Congrats from Bridget & Cody...hopefully you won't be 'working' with either one of them in the future! :-)
congrats! i remember way back when you mentioned wanting to do work in this kind of field. very excited for you Matt. miss you all and hope everyone is doing well. :)
Post a Comment