If you want to know what everyone is getting for Christmas just walk in our garage. For some reason I thought I was safe leaving a couple boxes semi hidden but not covered. Yesterday Caedmon was in the garage and it was like tunnel vision straight to his Christmas presents. Why he didn't see the huge GeoTrax set on top I'll never know, but he found his Thomas the Train bed tent.
Hey Mom, is this for me? Can I have it? I neeeeeeeeeeed it!
So while Matt worked late last night Caedmon and I put together his new Thomas the Train bed tent. Of course we had to take down his other bed first, then with two crazy toddlers I tried to read the most generic set of directions and figure this tent thing out. Who knew it basically just pops open and you put the box spring and mattress inside it? Easy enough!
Hey Mom, is this for me? Can I have it? I neeeeeeeeeeed it!
So while Matt worked late last night Caedmon and I put together his new Thomas the Train bed tent. Of course we had to take down his other bed first, then with two crazy toddlers I tried to read the most generic set of directions and figure this tent thing out. Who knew it basically just pops open and you put the box spring and mattress inside it? Easy enough!
I was only planning to put up two videos because in the middle video Savannah just about falls off the mattresses (which she managed to do quite a few times last night), but I would lose all of Caedmon's excitment if I did not post that middle video...so for your viewing pleasure all three clips from last night. Thank God there was no one there filming me as I'm reading these lame, generic directions....I had a power animal moment for sure.
Oh and what in the world...it was snowing in the triangle today, in November nonetheless. Maybe it's a sign of a cold, snowy winter! Cross your fingers!
Click on the small triangle on the left side of each block to get the video to play (those directions are for my Dad!).
Sorry it's so dark, it was late and the lighting was pretty bad as you can tell.
Click on the small triangle on the left side of each block to get the video to play (those directions are for my Dad!).
Sorry it's so dark, it was late and the lighting was pretty bad as you can tell.
2 comments:
You sound VERY tired! I'm guessing dragging the box up the stairs, taking the old bed apart, and dealing with the crazy people (as I like to call mine)wasn't all that invigorating? It's wrong, but I think my favorite part was when C bumped his head and didn't like the bed for a minute...but then it was all okay again. So cute! Our geotrax are under our bed...
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment