Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Erica!

Happy Birthday Erica!

I have to say it's hard to wish someone a Happy Birthday when you know it's not going to change the pain that she feels and celebrating is the furthest thing from her mind.

With that said, may the memories of HeeJun comfort you today and know that you have many people out there that love you and are thinking of you.

P.S. You'll be getting a belated gift from us tomorrow (via Bomia express). Please take time and indulge yourself and keep the DVD as long as you need. I do believe Matt has a few more 'home movies' (aka VHS tapes) from middle school and such. I'll double check with him.

“In time, the heart heals, leaving us with memories — not of our sorrow, but of the love we have known.”

Much Love Erica!
~Matt, Amanda, Caedmon & Savannah

No comments: