Tonight we were sitting down for dinner (Savannah was already in bed) at the dining room table. From our dining room table you can see the television in the living room. It's a battle we choose to fight depending on our mood...do we fight Caedmon over eating dinner or do we let him eat dinner while tranced in a television show? It's internal battle that I fight (and tend to lose) most every night.
Anyway, so Caedmon's show was over and he asked to watch 'Mover Rich'. Matt said to him "bring me the remote". Caedmon who was already standing, looked at us and said "I can't my hands are full"...and then he looked down at his empty hands. Matt and I both laughed a little and before we could say anything, Caedmon quickly reached up to the table and grabbed his sippy cup with both hands. Now his hands really were full!
There is a word for him and neither Smartie pants or punk come to mind! :)
1 comment:
HAHA! That's cute!
Post a Comment