Pretty Incredible! For Erica
I've been hit by a truck I believe. Is it too early for flu season? Does an incredible, head poundng, can't open my eyes headache come with the flu? In addition I've had a fever as high as 103.5, lots of lower back pain, and a bit of a sore throat.
So I made an appointment with the doctor today. You maybe saying to yourself 'what a freaking wimp' but let me tell you I could handle the rest, just not the head ache.
By the time I went back to the nurses station I was in tears and managed to cry throughout my time with the doctor. It's not strep, it maybe a bladder infection (that has been sent off for further testing). In the meantime she provided me with a 'bandaid'...vicodin and finnigen. After a 4 hour nap this afternoon I can finally open my eyes, but it's still painful to turn them from side to side. I wonder if my headache will be gone once the drugs wear off.
A HUGE thanks to Dean & Donna who played tag team with the kids today so I could rest. I couldn't have done it without you.
Here is a sneak peak of Savannah in her Halloween costume. Caedmon will be a fireman, Savannah a dalmatian.





Caedmon will kill me one day for this!
I've been hit by a truck I believe. Is it too early for flu season? Does an incredible, head poundng, can't open my eyes headache come with the flu? In addition I've had a fever as high as 103.5, lots of lower back pain, and a bit of a sore throat.
So I made an appointment with the doctor today. You maybe saying to yourself 'what a freaking wimp' but let me tell you I could handle the rest, just not the head ache.
By the time I went back to the nurses station I was in tears and managed to cry throughout my time with the doctor. It's not strep, it maybe a bladder infection (that has been sent off for further testing). In the meantime she provided me with a 'bandaid'...vicodin and finnigen. After a 4 hour nap this afternoon I can finally open my eyes, but it's still painful to turn them from side to side. I wonder if my headache will be gone once the drugs wear off.
A HUGE thanks to Dean & Donna who played tag team with the kids today so I could rest. I couldn't have done it without you.
Here is a sneak peak of Savannah in her Halloween costume. Caedmon will be a fireman, Savannah a dalmatian.





Caedmon will kill me one day for this!
2 comments:
We have it too. It has been miserable for about a week so far..I have this cough that won't quit. I sound like I smoked a pack a day for 20 years..very attractive! :) Get as much sleep as possible - and drink lots of OJ! Feel better!
Gray and I had the same thing about a month ago...It will go away soon! Just hope the kids don't get it!
Post a Comment