Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Wouldn't you know it? Savannah woke up with a fever Saturday morning of 102.5. Well, the party went on. She was a good sport but you could look at her and tell she wasn't feeling well. By the time the party was over her temperature was at 103.7!!!

I warned everyone who came to keep their distance. Hopefully no one else will get her virus. It seemed to last 24 hours, with last night being the worst w/ a few vomitting spells. So if anyone's child gets sick, I will take the blame and come over to do your laundry and clean your floors.

The party was to be outside; we had a big tent set up and a bouncy house...but it HAD to be close to 90 degrees by 11am, so we moved the party in doors. It was horribly hot out. Ugh.

There are a lot of pictures, I will get right to the good stuff. I want to thank everyone for coming out though. We had a great time and Savannah (and Caedmon) thank you.


This is about the best shot of Savannah's dress I can give you. It is adorable. It has her initials monogrammed in it
Joel, Caedmon's best buddy, enjoying the woods. Caedmon had a blast showing off the trails and...
the bridge.
This was the original set up, which quickly became a ghost town because of the heat.
I'm ready where is my cake lady!
Can we get on with this already?

Dad, what are you doing?
Do you like my icing goatee?

Both hands!
Hey, you! Over here please.
She barely put a dent in it.
Hey Mom, come try this!
Savannah didn't get too messy
Present time or should we say chaos time! Lots of small children, all very excited about the presents.
A shot of the little helpers!









Jonathan & Brittney w/ a very resistant Caedmon. Thanks Jonathan for taking all the pictures.

Savannah started feeling really warm, so I was checking her out.
This is my sad face when I realized how warm she was. Poor baby girl had a fever of 103.7.




Poor pumpkin head! :(
Miss Charlotte Grace
Aunt Danielle and Uncle HB
Nathan and Charlotte













Thanks for looking! I could post so many more pictures, I believe Jonathan took close to 170 pictures, so I really had to sort through A LOT!!!!

Check back later this week for a sneak peak of Savannah in her Halloween costume; it's adorable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about all the pictures. My wife made sure to tell me not to screw it up. My secret: surely you can't screw up 170 times in a row. There must be a few good ones in there. -- Jonathan

Kelly said...

Aww, poor sweet Savy! I am so sorry she was sick for her big day. She still looks adorable, though! Everything looked wonderful. Happy 1st Birthday, Savannah!!!