Thursday, June 12, 2008

We're not ready for this....

In addition to Sissy's new tooth (still no pictures), she has another new trick.

Because of this: Click on the Play triangle to play video


We had to do this (lower the crib):
Now look at this picture. Did she not age over night? She's starting to reflect 9 months old and that makes Mommy very sad!
Check out the way we found Caedmon napping the other day. Banging on the bedroom door sure does wear you out!

We just replaced the battery in our little P&S camera, so we can take and post some video clips again. Click on the Play triangle to play video

No babies were permanently injured in the making of this film, just pissed off for a few minutes!


One last glimpse of Miss SavannahLet me just add that this morning I heard Savannah whimpering in her bed. It's unusual for her to whimper, she's either full out crying or talking to herself. I get up there and what do I find???? Savannah finally rolled over, onto her belly and was stuck!

So in less than one week she has rolled over, got a tooth, and pulled to standing from sitting.

Where did my baby go?

1 comment:

Dana said...

I've been following your blog for a while now..ever since you put a link on your myspace page. I love watching your kids grow! The video's are too cute! Hope you're doing good!