I'll start with today with the weekend recap. Happy Father's Day Matt, Poppy and Nonno! We actually made it to chuch this morning with time to spare! After church we went to Lake Lynn w/ Poppa Nonno to visit Nicole's bench. I didn't bring my camera or I would have taken a picture of it and it's view. Yesterday would have been Nicole's 30th Birthday, so it's been a bitter sweet weekend with that and Father's Day.
After the long, hot, muggy walk around Lake Lynn, Matt, the kids and myself went to Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill for lunch. Caedmon had a blast watching them prepare our food.
Below is Matt w/ the kids in their "My Daddy is my Hero" shirts.


Saturday Matt had to go to GA for work, so it was just me and the kids. Savannah had a stomach bug. I ended up sending Caedmon to Gigi's house around 2 because I was about to pull my hair out between the two of them. Once Savannah woke up from her afternoon nap, we went to Oxford to my parent's house. We had a nice dinner with Gigi and Poppy. Caedmon gave Poppy his Father's Day gift (a birdhouse painted by Caedmon).
While we were eating lunch yesterday there was a fly in the kitchen that was really bothering Caedmon. So I told him to wear Daddy's "glasses" and the fly wouldn't bother him. It worked too; he cracks me up.







1 comment:
Looks like you had a good weekend. Thanks for the link. I bought a touch up pen for James' crib but I think that I still might order a protector so it doesn't get any worse. How do you make your blog header? It is always so cute. My e-mail is buterflye6@aol.com....If its easy will you e-mail me directions.
Post a Comment