You probably noticed the change of the blog's name.
Matt and I have been trying to agree on a name for a while and if you know us - the idea of the two of us agreeing on something - well it can be exhausting.
Originally the blog was called "The Facts of Life" but it felt like an episode of Nick at Nite. So I changed it to Life Unscripted, which I really like but Matt says it's not "us".
So randomly the phrase "Hot Dogs for Dinner" popped into my head and jokingly I text'ed Matt and told him I was going to change the name to this. He said "it's far superior to Life Unscripted"....so there you have it.
Ironically Caedmon asked for Hot Dogs for dinner tonight.
2 comments:
Love it, by the way I am reading almost daily:)
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Hot Dogs for dinner are a staple in our house!
Post a Comment