A busy weekend without many pictures...Sorry!
Saturday Caedmon, Savannah and myself hung out with my mom and dad. We did some bulk grocery shopping....the concept is great, but seriously you have to have a whole separate storage room to house the bulk. But Caedmon totally loved the Oreos I bought in bulk.
Saturday night Matt and I joined Chris and Linda for dinner and then headed over Oliver Twist for Dave's birthday. He's 28 (or 29, I really don't know...I didn't ask). Happy Birthday Dave!
Sunday we had all intentions of going to church. I can't believe I'm about to type this. By the time we left the house it was 5 minutes before the service started and church is 15 minutes away. So half way there Matt asked if I just wanted to get breakfast. Who knew McDonald's had breakfast happy meals.
Then we went swimming. Donna came over and watched Savannah so that Matt and I could take Caedmon to his first movie. We saw Kung Fu Panda and he loved it. I don't believe he blinked once. He just sat there shoveling popcorn in his mouth, watching the movie. Last night Dean and Donna took Caedmon to a Bulls Game while Matt and I got to spend some quality time with Savannah.
She's just too darn cute. I swear she woke up from her nap a whole foot taller yesterday. She's totally digging the table foods: nutrigrain bars, toast, biscuits, pancakes, carrots, peaches, apples, bananas...you name it, she thinks she can eat it.
Well that was our weekend. It's Monday and we're back at work...
Oh good news. I was approved to work from home two afternoons a week. Due to the way we have childcare set up right now, I'll be working from home Tuesday and Thursday afternoons while the kids nap. It starts this week!
Saturday Caedmon, Savannah and myself hung out with my mom and dad. We did some bulk grocery shopping....the concept is great, but seriously you have to have a whole separate storage room to house the bulk. But Caedmon totally loved the Oreos I bought in bulk.
Saturday night Matt and I joined Chris and Linda for dinner and then headed over Oliver Twist for Dave's birthday. He's 28 (or 29, I really don't know...I didn't ask). Happy Birthday Dave!
Sunday we had all intentions of going to church. I can't believe I'm about to type this. By the time we left the house it was 5 minutes before the service started and church is 15 minutes away. So half way there Matt asked if I just wanted to get breakfast. Who knew McDonald's had breakfast happy meals.
Then we went swimming. Donna came over and watched Savannah so that Matt and I could take Caedmon to his first movie. We saw Kung Fu Panda and he loved it. I don't believe he blinked once. He just sat there shoveling popcorn in his mouth, watching the movie. Last night Dean and Donna took Caedmon to a Bulls Game while Matt and I got to spend some quality time with Savannah.
She's just too darn cute. I swear she woke up from her nap a whole foot taller yesterday. She's totally digging the table foods: nutrigrain bars, toast, biscuits, pancakes, carrots, peaches, apples, bananas...you name it, she thinks she can eat it.
Well that was our weekend. It's Monday and we're back at work...
Oh good news. I was approved to work from home two afternoons a week. Due to the way we have childcare set up right now, I'll be working from home Tuesday and Thursday afternoons while the kids nap. It starts this week!
Oh - two more things. A friend of ours is having her 5th...yes you read that right, 5th baby today. Abigail is supposed to make her appearance around 10:30 today. Good luck.
Also- A mother from my online mom's group has a son, Jack. He's 2.5 years old and this morning he will undergo his second open heart surgery at 10:30am today. He was born with a Childhood Heart Defect (CHD). Please keep him in your prayers.
Have a good week and I'll get some pictures up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment