Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally...

Sorry for the delay. I'll get right to business!

We had a great time at the beach. All the children slept wonderfully and in their own beds. It's amazing the difference 6 months makes when traveling with four children ages two and under. This time we wised up and took a baby sitter along with us. Erica was a HUGE help!!

Caedmon loved the beach. He'd scream to get in the water, scream while he was in the water, and scream when Matt took him out of the water. I have to say the water was colder than I like it...so for the record Caedmon thinks only Daddy goes in the water!

Savannah loved eating sand. She would kick the towels and move stuff around just so she could sink her tiny palms into the sand and come up with a fist full. Yeap, straight to the mouth. Oh well, God made dirt right!

Oh wait...Savy is eating some table foods now. She's had plain pancake, bread, buttered toast, and shredded cheese. She loves it!

These are in all sorts of random order; I'm too lazy to correct it tonight.


Savannah Pictures
The next 3 pictures were taken when we got home; boy was she glad to be home. I've decided she is more of a homebody than Caedmon is; she likes her mom & dad and likes her house...don't mess around with her schedule.

Savy eats anything she can get her hands on. I swear one day she'll wake up with a mouthful of teeth.
Taking it all in
What? Haven't you seen a baby at the beach before?

Caedmon Pictures:
Initially Joel freaked out a bit when Matt and Bryan decided to bury the boys.
Caedmon loved being buried. He asked "where feet go".
Once Joel saw Caedmon having a good time he jumped right in.

This is how the boys got to the beach! They loved it.

The boys hanging out on the porch swing

"cheese"
This is how he spent most of his time when he was inside.
Digging in the sand.

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

hi Amanda-
You just posted on my blog so I thought I'd come on over and check out yours as well. And I'm so glad I did. Your kiddos are SO cute!!! It looks like you all had a blast at the beach (sorry the water was not warmer tho!)

I love the fish bubble/onesie that your daughter has on -is it Carters?? I want one! And her bodysuit /bathing suit on the beach is soo cute too!! I love it!