It was a beautiful day yesterday so after work we played in the back yard. As you can tell the grass really needs to be mowed (Matt if you are reading this....hint, hint). I mean the grass is about as tall as Savannah's head (when she is sitting down) in some areas of the yard.
Two cute Caedmon stories...
#1 - As we were playing in the backyard yesterday Caedmon walked up to me and said "hug, I hug", so I gave him a big hug. When he pulled away he said "I love him", which I'm convinved is his way of saying I love you. That was his first unsolicited, heck even when I do solicit it I'm usually ignored, I love you.
#2 - While putting Caedmon to bed last night he wanted to sing the "BBC's" (aka ABC's). So as I'm singing and he is mumbling through getting about every 3rd or 4th letter right. I'm saying H, I, J, and I hear "Caedmon" pipe out of his mouth. He replaced the "K" in the alphabet w/ his name, Caedmon. It made me laugh so hard, because he kept doing it, but thinking about it now I'm really impressed that he picked up on the K sound and made the connection to his name.
So on to the pictures...there are so many. I literally took 112 yesterday- thank goodness for digital cameras because some of the rejects are hilarious. My next entry maybe the reject pictures.
I should also ask that you forgive any poor quality photos as I am working on my photography skills and these were all taken in manuel - don't ask the settings because I couldn't tell you. All I know is it was on manual, I turned the dial to "A", which I believe stands for Aperature and then played around w/ different f/stops while we were outside.
"Hey Lady- Let me out!"
I've got nothing on for this picture. I think he was plotting how to steal Molly's bone though.
Caedmon is really into being a Lion these days. I try to convince him that he is acutally a Liger, but he's smarter than I think he is.

Miss Sassy Pants - forgive any spit up stains on her outfit; it was the end of the day and I was just grateful she had only gone through one outfit yesterday.

Yes, I do believe that blade of grass is taller than her head.

What? Wait...is that a smile captured on film? That is a rare occurance; I think the camera scares her or maybe it's the crazy lady behind it always making weird sounds and calling her name that scares her.


"Fine, if Daddy won't mow I'll just rip out all the grass."
"I eat, I eat grass. I no like"
"And behold, you shall have all of this ..."
Brother & Sister...he's really in the process of scaring her
" I'll play nice and when she least expects it
I'll attack!"
"Ha Brother Bear - you don't scare me"
"You're no fun Sissy"
"Oh wait, there is more grass I haven't ripped out yet"
"So Sissy, when do you think the HOA will send Daddy a letter telling him to mow or pay up?"

1 comment:
I love these great spring photos! Good job on shooting in manual, too. That's awesome! I am also love the "liger" pose! Priceless!
Post a Comment