I have edited this post to tell you that taking a picture of this stop sign almost got me arrested!
Not really, but let me explain. Our neighbor across the street is a bit paranoid and keeps to herself. Anywho- this stop sign happens to be right in front of her house. After putting the kiddos to bed last night, Matt and I were on our way downstairs and we saw two Sheriff Deputies pull up across the street. We figured it was regular neighborhood drama and basically blew it off.
When Matt got to work today he got the low down on what happened... she called the cops to report a "strange female taking pictures of her house."
For the love of all things!! If she had paid any attention she would have seen me jumping up and down holding the camera above my head while I was trying to get a better shot (I'm a bit on the short side and that is one tall stop sign). Not to mention the fact that I walked right back into my house when I was done or the fact that I have spoken to her on a couple of occassions and I haven't made any drastic changes to my appearance.
Gotta love neighbors; Todd and Crissie would have never have called the Cops on me! :)

2 comments:
Great job, Amanda! I love it!
Yeah, with all the other people that were 'call the cops' worthy on our street, you guys would have been pretty low on the totem pole.
:-)
Crissie
Post a Comment