Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm in love...

with this little girl (yes there is a little girl under all that Yankees clothing). She'll be 7 months old this month and it feels like it was just a month ago she was born.


I try to remember when Caedmon was 6.5 months old. I really think we "thought" he was older than he was because he was our first and we had nothing to compare him to. Miss Sav just seems to be a little peanut in my eyes. Maybe it's because her brother runs circles around her (literally) and the child has a vocabulary of a 10 year old; this combination makes Savannah seem like "just a baby" but even her physical size seems tiny to me. I love her though - I don't want her to get big! But I know she will in a blink of an eye.





This little girl loves her Daddy.

Caedmon had his first "sleep over" this weekend. He spent Saturday night with his cousin, Aiden, in Greenville. He had a blast. In fact when Matt and I got to Greenville to pick him up he could have cared less that he had not seen us since Friday; he was too busy with Aiden to give us the time of day. Savannah spent the weekend at Gigi and Poppy's house. You may ask what Matt and I did all weekend? The weather was really yucky Saturday so we rented movies and watched movies all afternoon and all evening. It was nice to sleep in and knowing that you would not wake up in the middle of the night to a child crying. We did miss the kids though, a lot....our house was BORING without them.


He loves her; he really loves her. You can't quite see it but Caedmon is giving "Sissy" a kiss and she is giggling!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH! How cute is she in her Yankees gear?!?! I love it. She is so cute and looks tiny, too. Is she small like my Tay-Tay? These little girls, next to their big brothers...I tell ya. Hopefully these boys will stand up for their little sisters, right?