After work today I met Amanda and her two kiddos, Joel and Camryn, at Hopper's House in Apex. I had never been there but I was certain Caedmon would have a blast.
Joel and Caedmon have been buddies since they were about 5 or 6 months old. We get together with them 2 or 3 times a month. It's funny, Joel is a Thomas the Train freak and Caedmon is a Cars, the movie freak...but when the two get together they swap obsessions!
Today was really cute, Caedmon started calling Amanda "Manna" and then he would ask for Joel's daddy, "Ryan" (it's actually Bryan). I can't believe how well Caedmon speaks and puts together questions and sentences. He has even started singing. It's a word here and a word there but you can tell what song he is singing.
Anyway back to Hopper's House. This place is has 3 big bouncy things, a train table, a play kitchen, moon sand, basketball, a climbing wall, and some other stuff. There were barely any other children there (probably because it was freaking gorgeous outside) but it was nice having the place to ourselves.
Savannah even enjoyed bouncing in the bounce houses although later her belly wasn't too thrilled about it. I got a lot of pictures of Miss Savannah today. They had bean bags there and she loved laying in them and squirming off of them.
Yeap she's starting to get mobile. If you lay her on her back she will use her legs and push back...she can do a full circle. We have finally had to raise the crib rail because she is starting to get around.
This weekend Matt and I are going to spend some time just the two of us at home. Caedmon and Savannah will be spending Friday night with my parents and then Caedmon will go to Greenville and spend the night with Aiden (and Jenny & Jaime). Sunday morning Matt and I will split up and each will pick up a child. We don't have plans for our time alone...just to relax, sleep in, and be with each other.
Enjoy the picture overload!










No comments:
Post a Comment