We barely made it to church yesterday on time. I woke up at 8:45 and church starts at 9:30. ou see Savannah was up from 1:30am until 3am. About the time I got cozy and fell back asleep, Caedmon woke up. So from 3:45am until 5am I laid in his bed with him while he tossed and turned. I finally called "Uncle" and let him cry himself to sleep since I knew he was physcially okay. You may be asking yourself "Where was Matt during all of this"... I was asking myself that same thing! He claimed he was feeling really bad. That's okay - I'll remember this! :)
Any other Sunday and I would have just decided not to go to church, but we could not do that on Easter Sunday. So I jumped in the shower while Matt dressed the kids in their Easter best. We tagged up. I finished getting the kids ready while Matt showered. 9:20...kids are buckled in their seats and we were backing out of the drive way. Not too shabby!
After church we came home and finally colored eggs. Savannah decided to be a diva and nap from 11:30 until 4 (thus the reason we have very few pictures of her especially in her Easter dress)!!!! So we had a lot of time to color eggs and hide them for Caedmon. The best part of the day (other than Jesus's ressurection) was the fact that we ALL napped from 1:30 until 4! Everyone should have to nap like that....um daily!
Last night Matt and I went over to a friend's house for Easter dinner and to watch a UFC fight. Liz out did herself as always with the spread she had prepared. Meanwhile when we got home and asked the sitter how Caedmon was, she replied "he wasn't that bad"... that bad???? That's not a glowing response... hehe.
I'm off today for Easter Monday and woke up with barely a voice. It's getting better, but it's lovely to spend your day off coughing and feeling like poo.











No comments:
Post a Comment