Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blast from the Past

Or maybe call it a slow news day. I was going through some pictures this weekend and came across our Honeymoon pictures. We spent a week in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It was beautiful for late November/early December; great weather, good food (although it will do a number on your stomach), unlimited drinks, sleeping by the pool and then by the ocean in the late afternoon.

I want to take another trip like that!

Enjoy some pictures....now I just need a drink in my hand while I post this.





3 comments:

Jen said...

I know I've told you this a million times, but you two are the hottest couple. Seriously. Gorgeous.

Kelly said...

I didn't realize you went there for your HM! Bryan & I did, too. You guys make such a cute couple! Your flat stomach is kind of making me sick, though!

Libby said...

What a hot sexy couple! Where did you guys stay in Punta Cana? Tim and I did the Iberostar Punta Cana way before we got married and LOVED it! Great pics!!!