It was a low key weekend at the Bouleris household. After runninhg myself ragged the last few weekends we finally got to spend one at home, with no agenda and no commitments.
So here is a recap:
Friday night - um???? I think we had dinner, bathed the babies, put them to bed and then I guess we watched tv. I honestly don't remember that is how fabulously low key it was.
Saturday - Matt took Savannah with him to the TaeKwonDo school while I took Caedmon to get his hair cut. They actually used clippers on him, not just a scissor hair cut. It looks basically the same. Then I picked Savannah up and the three of us (Caedmon, Savy, and myself) went to the library. We picked lunch up and went back to the TKD school. Caedmon actually said he wanted a cheeseburger. To my knowledge he's never had one...and still hasn't. He took one bite of the bun and was done!
Sunday - Matt had to work, so I got the kids up and we went to church. Caedmon is getting better when it comes to Children's Church and then going to his classroom. He still cries when we leave him and still takes his blanket, but he does enjoy it once he is there. They make little art projects every week. I love seeing what he brings home. Savannah just goes to the baby nursery; she could careless as long as someone is feeding her or paying her attention!
Oh Caedmon got a Yankee's hat today! Did you know that the Yankee's hat is $3 more expensive than the Red Socks hat at Target? If that doesn't tell you something I don't know what will! After church and our Target run, we rented "Bee Movie". Caedmon and I chilled on the couch and watched it this afternoon. It's a cute movie...I mean it's no Cars, but it's alright.
There isn't too much going on this week. The company I work for was acquired last week by a London based firm, G4S...so we'll see what happens. I'm not too worried about my position there; they need us worker bees!
We leave Thursday night for Virginia. Danielle, my younger sister is getting married on Saturday. It will be a fun weekend for all!








1 comment:
Your babies are SO cute! Savy is becoming quite a little lady! She's beautiful. Of course, Caedmon is handsome as always. Glad you were able to get the hat at target. Does he love it? I know Peyton does!!
Post a Comment