Tuesday, February 19, 2008

These are a few of our favorite things...

Sunday morning walks at Lake Lynn

Durham Bulls Games

Carolina Hurricanes Games (espeically when they are playing the NY Rangers)

Weekdays at Nonni's house

Watching the Giants win with Nonno

Lake Gaston

Trips to the NC Mountains

Trips to the OBX of North Carolina

Duke Gardens, Durham NC Pirate Country - East Carolina University, Greenville NC
That Crazy Clements Family
Playing with Cousin Aiden - I have no idea why we refer to him as Cousin Aiden
The Cupcake Shoppe, Raleigh NC

Yankee Games
Christmas morning
Corn on the Cob
Knocking Daddy out
Baking cakes
Pajamas
Molly the dog
Sweet Baby Girls
Lovable Little Boys



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love that you did that. :)You have a beautiful family.

Kelly said...

That was awesome!!! You do such a great job with your blog. I loved looking at all the photos. Oh ya, and GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including us! FANTASTIC photo of me...I just love it =)

lindsay said...

So I am a stalker and ready everyones blog. This entry was adorable even if I hate the Yankees.