This post is dedicated to Miss Savannah, aka "Savy McTaffy, Sissy McGee, Savilicious, Sassafras, Sasarita, Sassy, Savy, and of course Baby Girl."
Miss Savannah Lake is offically four months old. In some ways it seems like the quickest four months of my life; but I also remember the first few weeks when every would say "it will get better around 6 weeks" or 3 months or whatever their magic number was. I remember thinking are you kidding me "3 months is forever from now."
Four months ago tonight at 8:22pm I became the mom to a little girl.

A little baby girl, Savannah Lake, born 8:22pm on Friday September 21, 2007. She weighed 6lb, 14oz, 20" long....pretty much the exact size of Caedmon. I remember looking at her, holding her and saying "It's a girl, we have a Savannah, and oh my God- she looks just like Caedmon!"
Caedmon was always a sweet baby, but very busy. She is just plain sweet and snuggly! I'm so glad she is mine.






Happy 4 month old sweet baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment