Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bragging!

Okay- so it's not very often I brag about myself, but today I'm going to.

First of all, I reached a small milestone today. I'm offically at my Pre-Savannah weight! It took less than 4 months. Thanks Weight Watchers. It just reassures me that passing up beer and pizza during those football games was ALL worth it! Now my next goal- to lose 5 lbs more and be at my Pre-Caedmon weight. I do fear that this goal will be harder to accomplish since my body isn't exactly the same as it was before kids, but all in all I shouldn't complain about my body.

Secondly- For my birthday last year Matt and the rest of my family chipped in and bought my a Nikon D50 (a camera, a really nice camera). I love this thing (I just wish I knew a little more about it). For Christmas last year Matt gave me Photoshop Elements, so I can play around w/ my photos and creations. It has taken me about a year to teach myself how to use it. Most of you have probably seen Savannah's Birth Announcement, our Change of Address card, and our Christmas Card....but I do believe I have outdone all of those.


Cast your eyes on this:


Caedmon's 2nd Birthday invitation! Anyone who knows this child knows what a Disney Cars Fanatic this boy is! We have about 15 of them, he knows all their names and if you give him a pile of 10 cars he can immediately tell you which one is missing.


The following is Danielle's Wedding Shower invitation. It's a Mad Hatter Themed Tea Party, and coming up with Mad Hatter themed invitations was not easy...so I tried to take a little more of a whimisical approach. Yes I know "Important" is missing a "t"....I'll have to fix that before I order them but I was so freaking excited I just had to post it right away.



In case you missed my other cards - they are below.


I wanted to add that if you have a special occassion coming up and need an invitation, announcement, etc send me an email and I will see what I can come up with. I have recently started ordering the cards from http://www.winkflash.com/, their 5x7 cards are $.39 each (I think) and come w/ envelopes. I've been happy with them so far.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ordered anything from Winkflash in the matte finish. We have seen the announcements in person, those are glossy right?

The invites look great, I am thinking about using your ideas for a baby shower invite that I am doing.

Thanks,
brittney