I do believe the month of May and the beginning of June are just as busy as the month of December. Oh my, I did not see this coming!!! I have so much to catch up on.
~ Mother's Day ~
We had an wonderful breakfast outside and Matt made is awesome pancakes!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Some friends of ours that we've know for the last six years are moving away. We got the kids together one last time a few weekends ago and I think the kids had fun!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Caedmon's Kindergarten class took a field trip to the Zoo and at Caedmon's request I went with them. It was a hot, hot day and there was a lot of walking involved and I really started wishing they served beer at the Zoo about half way through, but all in all we had a great time and it was fun to get to know the kids in Caedmon's class.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tball is still going well. It's amazing the improvements Caedmon has made within the last month. His coaches are awesome and really know how to work with the kids. They do a great job at making them feel good about what they're doing out there, regardless of the little mishaps that happen.
{We were THAT family; it was bound to happen... it was picture day and we forgot his ball cap. It was later found under his stash of swords, nerf guns and light sabers in his room.}
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~Memorial Day weekend~
We hit up the lake with my folks for the holiday weekend for the first camping trip of the year. Fun, fun times!
He's laughing at something .... no words really!
Cousin Isaac hanging out, practicing his Elvis lip
Cousin Olivia!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alright, I think that's it. I have a couple more blog entries to do, but those get their own special entry...you know so one day I can easily flip back through the blog and locate what I'm looking for (I swear this place is my Baby Book for my kids)!




1 comment:
Love the sibling picture, they're really looking like big kids, so sweet!
Post a Comment