There really isn't a good place to begin. Basically, I've been MIA since before Christmas other than a few whiny entries here and there.
I'll start by saying the kids are alive and well and thriving despite a few sick days over the last month or so. As for Matt and I, we're surviving and hanging in there with the best of them. I do think it's true, the older you children get, the busier you get.
The best way to recap the last {almost} three months is by showing you what is on my phone.
 |
| We've done some snuggling! |
 |
We've played a LOT of Star Wars.
It's taken over our house. |
 |
| We've loved on Daddy! |
 |
We've blown some stuff up. She maybe pretty,
but she's pretty hardcore! |
We've gotten psyched up for the release of Star Wars 3D!
Click to play video.
 |
| We've discovered hair rollers. |
 |
| And curls! |
 |
We've had a case of Strep Throat with a side of
Scarlet Fever in early February. |
 |
| And then a bout of Pink Eye in late February |
 |
| We've taken pictures just because... |
 |
| We've been sent home from school for allergies. |
 |
| We've goofed around while waiting for the bus. |
 |
| We've tailgated with CFA while Sav was at dance. |
 |
We've painted Caedmon's hair half blue and half red
for Wacky Hair Day at school.
{the blue isn't very visible in this picture} |
 |
We've enjoyed the Spring like weather with trips to
the park and of course, Goodberry's with Gigi. |
 |
| We've worked on flexing and posing. |
 |
| We've been Queen Amidala. |
 |
| We've gotten all dolled up! |
That's about it. I don't know when I'll be back. Hopefully sooner than later as I still have Christmas pictures, Birthday party pictures and some randoms on my camera that I need to post!
Until then...
1 comment:
Yay! I missed you! The video cracked me up. He has such personality! No idea where he gets it! Haha!
I got terrified when I saw the picture of you waiting for the bus! It is so dark outside! I think I will home school and we won't wake up until noon!
Love ya,
Erica
Post a Comment