Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9: Blog Challenge

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

There have been a lot of people in my life that have played significant roles, but like with most things - times change, stuff happens and people's needs change. That's not meant to downplay the importance of those relationships as those friendships will always have a special place in my heart.

With that said, I can't name just one person...I have to name four, my parents and my sisters. Without their unconditional love, their guidance, their ability to let me make a mess of things and still be there to help me pick up the pieces...well, I don't really know where I would be without them.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of these blogs make me smile, some laugh and others cry. You are such a special part of our lives. We love you...each one of you and you have added so much to our lives. M