Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 30: Blog Challenge

Day 30: A picture of someone you miss

(I'm the second one from the right. BTW scanned pictures are awful.)

This girl!

Remember the days when your biggest responsibility was getting to class on time and your hardest decision was what to wear that night or where to go for late night?  Can I do that again? :)

My wish for my children is that they enjoy their childhood and they grow up slow. I want to them to take time to travel, bartend their way through a Master's Degree, have their heart broken and break a few in the process, and find something and someone they are passionate about...then they can grow up.

 
This 30 day challenge has been a blast! Seriously, I have no idea what I will blog about now... :) 

Many thanks,
Amanda

3 comments:

Erica Walters said...

We're like twins separated at birth :)..haha..thanks for mentioning the challenge..it was fun and now I'm at a loss for things to write about :)

ladybug624@embarqmail.com said...

I have so enjoyed your challenge and learned a lot about my Amanda...thank you for doing it and I am sad it is over. Mom

ladybug624@embarqmail.com said...

I want more pics! ;)