Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
This one is for you Clements. Amanda came into my life a little over five years ago, and I would have never guessed then what an impact she would have on me.
Amanda has taught me the true meaning of friendship, and an unconditional friendship at that. She's my go to person when I'm ready to call it quits. She's the person I call to say he really just went golfing again. I know I can tell her anything and she's going to sit back, listen, process different perspectives, and come back at me with a logical response - whether I'm in the wrong or not. I can say (and have said) the most inappropriate of comments and she's still going to email me the next day.
We've travelled and been to concerts; we've drank too much and had our share of scandals (nunugate). We've complained about those last 5lbs (repeatedly) and encouraged each other to just run the damn 13.1 miles. We've actually fought too (although our fights consist of the silent treatment and email exchanges), but I love her to death and I'm so glad I've been able to share the last five years with her. I honestly don't know what I would do without her.
Can I also just say that the next 12 days of this blog challenge are going to be a little more difficult?! The challenges are getting a little too intimate for my comfort zone on this blog. Wowsers! I'll either lose some followers or you are just going to love me more! We'll see! :)
ETA: Matt just disqualified this blog entry because I used the same picture twice during the challenge...to that I say bite me (for real - I'm at work and I have limited photos available).
Can I also just say that the next 12 days of this blog challenge are going to be a little more difficult?! The challenges are getting a little too intimate for my comfort zone on this blog. Wowsers! I'll either lose some followers or you are just going to love me more! We'll see! :)
ETA: Matt just disqualified this blog entry because I used the same picture twice during the challenge...to that I say bite me (for real - I'm at work and I have limited photos available).

1 comment:
very sweet!!! It's so nice to have those kind of friends in your life!
Post a Comment