Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 13: Blog Challenge

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

I'm all over the board when it comes to this. I typically don't have favorites when it comes to many things (movies, foods, etc).

For as long as I can remember, I have been a big fan of Jewel . I remember in High School, LJ and I knew the Pieces of You album by heart. We were so cool, hahaha...or so we thought. PS. If you listen to music on Pandora.com, the Jewel station is fairly decent (However, Matt would say if you're into Lilth Fair then it's decent).

And who doesn't need a little Brittney in their life? Afterall I'm stronger than yesterday...


Now for the big confession {well it's not so much a confession for those of you who know me}, Jason Michael Carroll. Maybe it's because he's a local boy, or the sultry sound of his voice, or maybe the way his arms fill out a t-shirt {Matt has heard this all before folks, settle down}....just sayin'

No comments: