1. We're going to Disney! Yay. We're going over Memorial Day weekend. My parents have graciously offered to pay for the 4 day park passes and our hotel. We just have to get there. Thanks Gigi and Poppy! Oh, it's a secret, so don't tell the kids!!
2. Week 2 of P90X and I'm still enjoying it. I get in the zone while I'm doing it, so that makes the time go by faster because they are long work outs (50 plus minutes) and then you have to do the ab ripper at the end, so there's another 15 minutes. As the video says, you can do anything for 30 seconds (or 1 minute) and it's true. I just keep repeating that to myself when I'm feeling the burn. I keep thinking I'll take before and after pictures, but I haven't done it yet. I doubt I will.
3. T-minus 11 days until we go to the Great Wolf Lodge.
4. T-minus 10 days until my little 6lb, 15oz baby boy turns five.
5. I had Caedmon start signing his Valentine's Day cards this past Saturday. It will probably take him until this Thursday to complete them all. I'm not kidding.
6. Has anyone seen any cute coordinating boy/girl Easter outfits? I can not bring myself to spend $100 plus on a couple outfits ($70 maybe). I can't find anything I like.
7. Does anyone have any song suggestions for Caedmon's 5 year old video montage?
8. Sweet Sav...let's see, what is new with her? Well she threw a fit yesterday because I wouldn't put her slip on shoes on her feet for her. She threw a fit yesterday because I would not carry her down the stairs. She threw a fit yesterday because I made her get back in the tub so I could wash her. She threw a fit yesterday because I would not let her eat her dinner while seated on the kitchen counter. She threw a fit yesterday because I looked at her. See a pattern.... I do have to say she's definitely not like this for anyone except me. I'm completely serious. It drives me completely insane.
9. I made a cute, cute baby shower invite for my little sis!
Sorry for the pink boxes; I don't want any crazies showing up at my house.
10. Savannah has given the Green Bay Packers a new name. They're now called the Pink and Purple Packers. Yeah, that's just how her mind works!
Have a good week blog friends!
1 comment:
Love Love Love the shower invites! You're talented Amanda...how many things are on your resume ;-). A lot! How awesome you get to go to disney and on your parents! The best way to go!
Post a Comment