Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Little Scrooges

There is a house on our way home that has had a lit tree in their front yard since close to Halloween. Technically, I think it's supposed to be some sort of harvest tree since the lights are yellow, orange, etc; however, when it's dark outside and the kids see a lit tree their first thought is naturally...Christmas!

Every single time we have driven by this lit tree Caedmon has yelled "People! It's not Christmas!"

Over the weekend out neighbors set out a simple, tall tree/plant with white lights on their front porch. Last night as we pulled into our driveway Savannah yellled "People! It's not Christmas!"

Oh how the apples don't fall far from the trees!

2 comments:

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Thats funny! We're the total opposite, I'd like Christmas stuff up all year, but we don't have Christmas at our house so we've gotta get our time in early!

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

I'm surprised! Doesn't Matt love Christmas lights? Love the new blog look!