1. Tuesday sneaks up on you when you have Monday off.
2. We enjoyed our long weekend. Saturday morning I took my parents to the airport; they are on a 14 day trip to Germany and Switzerland. Then I had from 9am to 2pm all on my own. I went shopping and sadly I bought nothing for myself, just stuff for the kids and Matt. Lame I know but I made up for it Monday when I got a few Fall/Winter things for me.
3. Last night I don’t know what came over me but I steam cleaned all the carpets in the house. Gracious that was a chore! But the carpets look great.
4. The kids start preschool today. I have pictures on my phone that I’ve emailed to myself but they haven’t come through. I don’t know why. It bugs. Anyway, this week is a short week. The kids go from 10:30 to 11:30 for Orientation today and 9:15 to 11:30 the rest of the week.
5. This is Caedmon’s last year of preschool. I can’t believe it.
6. I know I’ve harped on this a lot but when I think about it Savannah really grew up this summer. She’s completely potty trained (except at night) and doesn’t use her paci anymore. She rarely carries her bunnies (her lovey) out of the house. She’s crossed over that line from toddler to little kid. I still dislike the fact that she’s only in the two year old class this year. I feel like she’s not going to be challenged and she’ll be bored since she’ll be the oldest in her class. Luckily they do separate the classes, M/W for the younger twos and T/TH for the older twos. Hopefully that will work in her favor.
7. Is it too early to put out fall decorations? When I was shopping Saturday morning all the stores had out their pumpkins and whatnots. It took all I could do not to buy stuff (well I did buy one thing for our front door)…I keep thinking if I can just wait until September 23 when it is officially fall then I can put the decorations out.
8. Three months from today is my 30th birthday!
9. We went to Old Navy yesterday and I bought three dresses for Savannah without her knowing it. When we got home I showed them to her. She was so funny. She had to try them all on and show Matt and then she told me to return the denim jumper because she didn’t like it as well as the other two dresses. They didn’t have that dress in a 3T and we all know how Old Navy’s sizes are hit or miss so I took a chance with the 4T but she was swimming in it, so back to the store it goes.
10. Oh and just to be a little snarky…I love how management tells us to be in at 7am today to process Investigator’s weekend payroll (since it was a long weekend and it’s pay week) AND mgmt doesn’t even show up at 7 nor does half the office. It really makes me roll my eyes.
1 comment:
You can definitely put out fall decorations now. I'm trying to hold off decorating for Christmas :-)! Yeah for 30's! I'm convinced 30's are going to be WAY better than 20's!
Post a Comment